As the access to healthcare professionals is limited during these unprecedented times, we invite people with epilepsy and caregivers to join a special edition webinar about epilepsy and COVID-19.
These programs aim to:
- Inform on the current COVID-19 situation and provide recommendations for people with epilepsy
- Educate attendees on the risk factors of contracting COVID-19
- Advice on precautions and ways to mitigate risk and public exposure
- Alleviate misconceptions and ease concerns from misinformation
- Answer questions about epilepsy, VNS Therapy and/or COVID-19
These two webinars will be led by Drs. Katie Polovitz and Angus Wilfong - hosted by VNS Therapy. Register Here