Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
7760 France Ave S, Suite 210
Bloomington, MN 55435
Phone | 1.800.779.0777 | 651.287.2300
Plan Your Visit:
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota is located inside of the Minnesota Center, which sits at the corner of France Avenue and Minnesota Drive in Bloomington.
Free 2-Hour visitor parking spots are available and clearly marked on level P2 of the parking garage. Please park in this area for short term office visits. If you are planning a visit longer than 2 hours, it is easiest to park on P3. Handicapped spots are also available in the garage.
- Our office is on the second floor in Suite 210. To access it from the visitor parking area, simply use the visitor elevators to get the second floor. From P3, walk through the building doors and down the hall to the lobby. Once you arrive at the security desk area, you will see a second set of elevators slightly to the left. You will be able to access the second floor from those elevators. From the elevators, take a right and you will see Suite 210.
The following Metro Transit routes pick up and drop off near the Minnesota Center:
- – From Downtown Minneapolis: Route 6 (Buses 6E, 6F and 6K) or Express Bus 578
- – From Mall of America: Route 540
- – From Normandale Community College: Route 537
- – For more information about routes and schedules, use the Metro Transit Trip Planner
The annual Shining Stars event at Nickelodeon Universe in the Mall of America is returning this year on Saturday, September 23. Families from across the state are invited to come and meet others who have a child with epilepsy/seizures. There is scheduled time to connect with other youth, teens, and
This group gives kids a safe environment to play with their peers and their siblings while parents share experiences with each other in regards to epilepsy. Please contact Lisa Necastro at email@example.com or 651-287-2358 for any questions.
Adults living with epilepsy come together to meet others, share the triumphs and challenges of living with seizures and connect with those who understand the epilepsy journey. For more information, please contact Lisa Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-624-1330
Question about your Donated Goods pickup?
We want to get you the answers you need. Scoot over to our Donated Goods contact page for prompt service.