November is National Epilepsy Month...here are 10 easy ways to raise awareness!
1. Copy and paste the graphic at right to your social media spaces to raise awareness among your network (right click and select "save image" then upload to your wall/Twitter page/email signature).
2. Change your email and text messaging signature to share that November is national epilepsy awareness month.
3. Donate used clothing - it only takes 10 bags of donations to send an adult to an educational conference.
4. Check out our events calendar to connect with others at events this month!
5. Share photos of your JERRYSOTA tees or you attending EFMN events on our Facebook wall to show people with epilepsy that they are not alone.
6. Donate to the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota.
7. Join us on Facebook or Twitter.
8. Do you want to know something about epilepsy? Use this form to ask a question OR tell us how you are wired.
9. Educate your school, workplace, church or other groups by requesting FREE training.
10. Get the facts about epilepsy.