November is National Epilepsy Month...here are 10 easy ways to raise awareness!
1. Download Seizure First Aid app for basic, real-time first aid at your fingertips!
2. Add this graphic to your social media spaces to raise epilepsy awareness among your network. The power of one person will amaze you!
3. Make your school "seizure smart" and request a free classroom kit.
5. Make a donation. Your support helps people with epilepsy rise above seizures.
6. Use #riseaboveseizures in your social media spaces. Attending an EFMN conference or family event? Use this hashtag to let others know how you are rising above seizures and raise epilepsy awareness!
7. Tune into the “Go-Pher Epilepsy Awareness” football game on November 28 as the Gophers take on Madison in a sell-out game.
8. Meet talented artists with epilepsy at our Creative Arts Program showcase on Sunday, November 8 from 3:00-6:00 p.m. at Aster Cafe in Minneapolis. Hear from artists, writers and performers impacted by epilepsy and enjoy a special performance by guitarist Billy McLaughlin!