Baer and Clay Scholarship Application
Scholarship amount: $1,000 (ten scholarships awarded each year)
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Awards Announcement: May 17, 2021
- Must have a diagnosis of epilepsy/seizure disorder.
- Must be a high school senior or a high school graduate.
- Must be accepted or enrolled in a post-secondary institute or vocational program.
- Must live in Minnesota or Eastern North Dakota.
- Must submit a completed application with two letters of recommendation.
Opportunities are provided solely on the individual merit of applicants related to scholarship requirements and without regard to religion, creed, race, national origin, gender or sexual orientation.
- Complete Application (General Information, Academic Records, and Essay*)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation*
- Proof of College Acceptance (acceptance letter) or Proof of College Enrollment
*View essay questions and requirements for letters of recommendation.
- Completion of Application
- Academic Performance
- Strong career goals
- Personal Achievements
- How the applicant has overcome obstacles related to epilepsy
- Involvement with the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota and/or the community
Selection Panel: A volunteer selection committee will be selected by the Community Health Services Director to review applications.
Questions? Please reach out to Mary Meuwissen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.287.2312